sábado, 28 de agosto de 2010

On my...


My name is Constanza Isolda Catril Salgado, I am 16 years old, I was born on October 10, 1993, In Lota's commune, Chile.

I live with my parents, Isolda Salgado and Victor Alejandro Catril. I have a sister called Romina alone.

Physically, I am relatively high, long, smooth and brown hair, eyes macaroons brown color and white skin.
Psychologically I am nice, happy, introverted, respectful, shy and affectionate. My great fault, between others, is the pride.

In my free time, I like to go out with my friends, but also to be useful time with my family and to listen to music.

I am charmed with my life, with his high places and low, as that of any person. But it would not change it into anything, every detail makes her special.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario